JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC plumps cheek skin to replace volume loss due to aging, giving you a younger look.Aging is not only visible due to lines and wrinkles. As we age, our cheeks lose their volume and the cheek skin starts to sag. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is engineered to restore volume under the skin to raise and contour your cheeks.At 6 months following treatment, patients in a clinical study said they looked as much as 5 years younger.
How Long Will It Last?
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is the only filler that has been shown to last up to 2 years.
- When retreated after 2 years, most patients required a lower dose of the gel to get the same great results.
- Hyaluronic acid, which is a sugar naturally occurring in skin, helps give a slipperiness to joint spaces. Hyaluronic acid’s purpose is to absorb water, pass on nutrients, and help cushion skin. An injection of hyaluronic acid creates a sponge-like effect; it draws in moisture and then expands, smoothing out folds and wrinkles and filling depressions in skin.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC was the first hyaluronic acid dermal filler approved by the FDA that is engineered for those looking to increase the volume of the cheek’s 3 main areas: the apple, the apex, and the hollow.
- With hyaluronic acid, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC brings a rejuvenated, young look and plumper cheeks.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC does not source its hyaluronic acid from animals, so no allergy testing is necessary before treatment.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is safe for all skin colors and skin types and will not cause hypertrophic scars or hyperpigmentation.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is the best treatment for people who want a long-lasting, natural-looking option to plump up their hollow cheeks.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is made by Allergan, among the most respected brands in medical beauty.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC Results
- Virtually all of our patients see results right away, greater volume in the cheeks and a youthful lift.
- Results last up to 2 years.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC Side Effects
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC has mild side effects that are short in duration, like redness, itching, bruising, tenderness, and swelling. They subside within 2 to 4 weeks.
- Nearly all patients are able to go right back to their daily activities after treatment.
- For 1 to 2 days following treatment, we recommend that patients stay away from exercise, heat, and direct sunlight.
Before and After
*RESULTS AND PATIENT EXPERIENCE MAY VARY.
What our patients say
There are a lot of places to get fillers and Botox in Sherman oak and Pasadena but I like going to Mastaneh to get my treatments. Experience is everything. They give me natural results and I’m happy with them. Great prices. Glow is a excellent spa experience. Very relaxing and homie feeling. They are organized and always on time. Never have to wait past your appointment time!!MIchele K