ThermiVa is a vaginal rejuvenation treatment that uses radio waves to stimulate your body’s production of collagen. Many Encino clients have found relief for vaginal laxity, incontinence due to stress, lowered libido, and even diminished sexual gratification through the ThermiVa treatments offered by Glow Aesthetic Center.
If you are interested in undergoing a vaginal rejuvenation procedure, click on our Book an Appointment page. At your initial meeting with our team, we’ll create a treatment plan specifically designed for you and your body. Call the Glow Aesthetic Center office at (818) 905-8815 to speak with a team member and learn more.
What Is a ThermiVa Treatment Like?
Here’s the typical process that occurs when you come in for a ThermiVa treatment.
- The Plan: At your first meeting, we’ll create a unique plan to match your body goals and medical needs.
- The Treatment: When you come in for the actual procedure, your board-certified practitioner will use a special wand in the area of treatment. This wand produces radio waves that heat vaginal and labial tissues.
- The Effect: The radio waves excite the cells in your body’s tissue, causing increased production of collagen fibers. This tightens, smooths, and firms up the area.
- The Results: After roughly 30 to 45 minutes, the treatment is over. You should immediately feel results, while the full results might take up to one month to see. The best and longest-lasting results tend to come after a series of three treatments set four weeks apart.
ThermiVa Is Painless
One of the best parts about the ThermiVa treatment procedure is that it is painless. The radio waves heat the area, and most patients liken it to a warm massage.
Compare this to other vaginal rejuvenation solutions on the market, which use an aggressive laser that has been said to be uncomfortable at best and painful at worst.
How Long ThermiVa Lasts
Tissue damage from childbirth, aging, intercourse, stress, and a host of other factors can lead to vaginal laxity. That’s true even after you undergo ThermiVa treatments. While they aren’t permanent, the results from these procedures should last you up to 12 months or even longer.
When you come in for your consultation with our medical team, we’ll learn more about your specific body type, medical needs, and goals. This will help us make a better estimate of the type of plan you’ll need and how long you might expect your results to last.
Near Me 818-905-8815
Is ThermiVa Safe?
Absolutely. Not only does this product avoid the need for surgical intervention, but it also is far less intense than other vaginal rejuvenation treatments on the market. It is non-invasive and simply stimulates collagen fibers by warming the treatment area.
- NO reported burns, scarring, blisters, or damage to nerves
- NO risk of transmission of infection, since the treatment uses disposable pieces
- NO punctures, harmful lasers, or pain involved
Patient safety is a top priority at Glow Aesthetic Center. We take great care to provide a sterile, clean environment that reduces the risk of any infection during any procedure we perform. With our experienced medical staff, led by Dr. Homan Siman, you are in good hands.
What to Do Before Your Treatment
There are several steps you can take to prepare yourself before coming in for your first ThermiVa session.
Inform Us About Any Medical Conditions You Have
In order to ensure your safety, we need you to inform your doctor and staff about any of the following issues:
- An infection, including a urinary tract infection, in the area
- Any wound in the area
- Implanted devices, such as IUDs
- Electronic implants, such as a pacemaker
Prepare the Treatment Area
Make sure you remove any jewelry or piercings in or around the treatment area. Also, you’ll need to cleanly shave the area and avoid using any makeup or lotions. The treatment area needs to be clean and dry for the procedure. If you regularly get laser or wax hair removal treatments, it is best to wait about a week before getting ThermiVa. Otherwise, there may be some irritation.
Staying well-hydrated is an important part of any medical treatment. We suggest drinking plenty of water 24 hours prior to your ThermiVa session.
Book an Appointment with a Beauty Aesthetician now
Schedule Your Consultation for ThermiVa Today
Head over to our Book an Appointment page to select an in-person meeting with our medical team. We’ll explain the ThermiVa process and create a plan that is right for you. No two bodies are the same, so no two treatment sessions should be either! For more information about the cosmetic services offered by Glow Aesthetic Center, call our office at (818) 905-8815.