A glowing, smooth face is often said to be a “picture of health.” But what if the face in your pictures is more dull than bright? Or fine lines and wrinkles are encroaching on your once supple skin? To fight the signs of aging and revitalize your appearance, turn to a powerful yet nurturing HydraFacial treatment.
This revolutionary service combines the benefits of deep cleansing, exfoliation, and hydration to give your face the pampering it deserves. So, whether you are seeking to look your best for an upcoming event or just want a quick boost to your self-confidence, a HydraFacial treatment in Encino, CA, may be just what you need.
What Is a HydraFacial Treatment?
A HydraFacial treatment is a non-invasive, multi-step method for restoring and protecting the skin on your face. It clarifies, removes toxins, and moisturizes using healthful serums that give your skin an immediate satisfying glow. Once you try it, you’ll want to keep coming back.
HydraFacial uses five distinct processes that work together seamlessly to help you achieve your desired results:
- Chemical exfoliation using a mild acid peel
- Physical exfoliation with the patented HydraFacial tool
- Pain-free suction
- Antioxidant moisturizing using HydraFacial Daily Essentials serum
What Does a HydraFacial Do?
There are three basic steps that your clinician will perform at your appointment, each of which utilizes the same patented, multipurpose HydraFacial tool. This handheld wand is repeatedly passed over the skin on your face to:
Cleanse and Peel
A mild chemical peel consisting of glycolic and salicylic acids is deposited on your skin. It works to gently break down the layer of impurities, oils, and dead skin cells that are dulling your complexion.
The patented HydraFacial tool utilizes a succession of HydroPeel® tips. Each tip has peeling points that exfoliate the skin many times per pass for exceptional results.
Extract and Hydrate
Then the vortex technology of the tool’s patented spiralized tips kicks in. These tips generate suction and a whirling effect to remove debris and toxins from deeper in your pores.
The wand simultaneously nourishes your cells during this step by releasing intense moisturizers that quench skin.
Infuse and Protect
During the final portion of your HydraFacial treatment, the wand is used to saturate and infuse your skin with healing antioxidants and peptides.
- Antioxidants work to neutralize free radicals in your skin cells. Free radicals are molecules that develop after exposure to toxins, pollution, and sun damage. Left untreated, they can lead to cellular breakdown and accelerated signs of aging.
- Peptides are amino acids — molecules that make up proteins in your body. They work to support the creation of collagen, the protein that gives your skin its firmness and structure.
Does HydraFacial Hurt?
You may feel slight pressure during your HydraFacial treatment sessions but no pain or discomfort. This is because the computerized suction system that removes dirt and toxins was explicitly created to allow for efficient yet painless extractions.
This hydra treatment for skin revitalization is quick and easy and requires no downtime.
What Are the Benefits of HydraFacial Treatments?
When you complete your first treatment session, you’ll notice the results right away. The benefits of HydraFacial treatment include:
- Smoothing out the rough texture of wrinkled or scarred skin
- Minimizing the appearance of age spots or other types of hyperpigmentation
- Relieving skin conditions like rosacea, acne, and blackheads
- Decreasing pore size
These benefits are temporary, so you will need follow-up treatments to maintain the same results. The majority of our clients require three to six treatment sessions every two to four weeks, but your personalized schedule will be based on your skin’s particular needs.
Should I Try HydraFacial?
People of any skin tone and type are potential candidates for a HydraFacial. It is a powerful hydra treatment for skin conditions, providing a solution to clogged pores, an oily or dry face, fine lines, and age spots.
One benefit of this course of treatment compared to other facials is that you can switch it up as you go. Choose from customization options to tailor the procedure to your unique needs. Each session is an opportunity to add something new! You can try:
- Boosters: Boosters illuminate dull skin, even out fine lines and wrinkles, and even repair your skin’s basic structure.
- LED light therapy: LED lights couples with boosters to trigger collagen production, relieve inflammation, and kill bacteria.
- Lymphatic drainage: Lymphatic drainage expels toxins and boosts circulation to promote skin health.
- Perks: Perks work to moisturize, plump, and revitalize lips or eyes.
Schedule Your HydraFacial with Glow Aesthetic Center
Here at Glow Aesthetic Center, we understand the importance of healthy and beautiful skin. So, schedule a consultation with one of our board-certified practitioners today. Then, we will sit down with you to talk about your goals and problem areas to craft a solution together.
Enjoy a HydraFacial treatment in Encino, CA. Contact us now to find out how this non-invasive cleansing and hydrating treatment can restore your glow and your self-confidence!
Read summer s.‘s review of Glow Med Spa on Yelp