Restylane Refyne is the leading dermal filler for restoring laugh lines in a natural-looking form. Refyne uses a thicker type of hyaluronic acid than other dermal fillers, so it’s best for mild to moderate laugh lines around the mouth. Since the tissue in this region is dense, it needs more flexibility and elasticity than tissue in other areas.
How Does It Work?
Restylane Refyne smooths out the skin and restores volume to nasolabial folds and marionette lines, giving the skin a natural look while preserving your facial expressions. XpresHAn technology TM helps correct these lines by adding volume and restoring skin elasticity, bringing back your youthful appearance
How Long Will It Last?
- Restylane Refyne is a dermal filler that provides long-lasting results for up to 2 years.
- After 2 years or when the effects wear off a little, patients can schedule another treatment session to help maximize the effects of the treatment
- Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar the body produces to help joint mobility and promote healthy skin. It works by absorbing water and passing on nutrients to help cushion the skin. This cushion provides a sponge-like effect that draws in moisture to restore volume to the skin. This process helps smooth out your skin, filling in depression lines and wrinkles.
- Restylane Refyne is the first and only hyaluronic acid filler that is FDA approved to treat your hands and face.
- With hyaluronic acid, Restylane Refyne brings a rejuvenated, young look and plumper cheeks.
- Restylane Refyne does not source its hyaluronic acid from animals, so no allergy testing is necessary before treatment.
- Restylane Refyne is safe for all skin colors and skin types and will not cause hypertrophic scars or hyperpigmentation.
- Restylane Refyne is the best treatment for people who want a long-lasting, natural-looking option to plump up their hollow cheeks.
- Restylane Refyne is made by Galderma, among the most respected brands in medical beauty.
Virtually all of our patients see results right away, greater volume in the cheeks and a youthful lift.
Results last up to 2 years.
Restylane Refyne Side Effects
Restylane Refyne has mild side effects that are short in duration, like redness, itching, bruising, tenderness, and swelling. They subside within 2 to 4 weeks.
Nearly all patients are able to go right back to their daily activities after treatment.
For 1 to 2 days following treatment, we recommend that patients stay away from exercise, heat, and direct sunlight.