Does your face appear older than you truly are? This is usually due to wrinkles, smile or frown lines, facial folds, and thin lips. Glow Aesthetic Center has a safe and effective anti-aging treatment for each of these problems and more. Glow’s injectables will give back lost volume, plump up hollowed cheeks, fill in deepened lines, lessen the look of wrinkles, and make you look the age you feel. Glow’s clinicians can give your face lovely contours and angles, as well, using injectables.
Glow’s injectables to relax and smooth wrinkles are state-of-the-art. Our wrinkle relaxing injectables do more than simply camouflage the first signs of wrinkles, like sagging skin or drooping eyes. Glow’s clinicians will make you look and feel younger. Injectables are a great alternative to plastic surgery. Regain younger-looking skin with minimally invasive treatments that don’t need much downtime. The medical professionals at Glow Aesthetic Center are only a phone call away.
JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel Fillers
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is injected in the deepest skin layer of the cheek to restore lost volume in adults
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC injectable gel is injected into facial skin to correct moderate to severe facial folds, including nasolabial folds.
- JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is injected into facial skin to correct moderate to severe facial folds, including nasolabial folds.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is injected into the lips and the area surrounding the mouth for lip augmentation .
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC injectable gel is used for lip augmentation and to improve the look of perioral line.
Restylane Injectable Gel Fillers
- Restylane-L is one of the original fillers in the Restylane line. Known for its natural texture, it is perfect for adding volume to the lips and under the eyes.
- Restylane Lyft is used to smooth facial wrinkles as well as add lift to the cheeks. Lyft is also used for patients looking to add volume to the back of their hands.
- Restylane Defyne helps patients to treat their moderate-severe laugh lines, lines between their nose and mouth, and nasolabial lines as well as augment their lips.
- Restylane Refyne is an injectable HA filler perfect for patients looking to help soften their mild to moderate laugh lines as well as augment their lips.
- Restylane Kysse is Restylane’s newest filler specially formulated for the lips! Kysse rejuvenates your lips and gives you Kysseable lips. It can also be used for your smile lines as well.
Both Juvéderm and Restylane is America’s best-selling assortment of hyaluronic acid fillers. These precise fillers are formulated for the specific needs of each area of the face. They add volume to lift cheeks, erase laugh lines, or create plumper lips. Juvéderm and Restylane have lasting effects that look natural.
What Is Juvéderm or Restylane Made From?
Juvéderm and Restylane’s assorted fillers are made from hyaluronic acid, which your skin already uses to carry nutrients, keep your skin soft, and create volume. Every Juvéderm or Restylane product is produced from an adapted form of hyaluronic acid.
What Should You Expect?
A physician injects Juvéderm or Restylane fillers in a short office visit. All Juvéderm and Restylane fillers contain lidocaine to lessen discomfort. If discomfort is still a concern for you, your Physician can give you other anesthetic options.
Encino Filler Treatment Near Me 818-905-8815
Can the Lips Lose Volume?
They can lose volume over the years, causing lips to appear thin. Some individuals simply choose to have their lips augmented to plump up their naturally thin lips.
What Causes Parentheses Lines?
Over the years, parentheses lines, or laugh lines, can develop on either side of the mouth. They can show even when you aren’t smiling. These lines develop due to the skin’s loss of natural hyaluronic acid and collagen, which give skin structure and elasticity.
Book an Appointment with a practitioner now
Why Does Volume Loss Matter?
You may notice that your face has changed significantly over the years. This change happens to some extent to everyone as they age, but your genes and habits—like smoking or tanning—can speed up the process. You might see deepening lines and wrinkles. Aging causes midface volume loss to become more apparent.