ThermiSmooth | Encino
ThermiSmooth is a revolutionary treatment designed to revitalize sagging skin without having to go through surgery. This non-invasive treatment uses radiofrequency technology to heat tissue underneath the dermis, causing the collagen fibers to tighten. Our bodies naturally produce collagen to hydrate our skin and promote healthy skin elasticity. ThermiSmooth treatment naturally triggers an inflammatory response in our body which stimulates new collagen production.
Benefits of ThermiSmooth
- ThermiSmooth precisely targets the dermis tissue without leaving any marks on the delicate surface of your skin. This treatment is an advanced method for restoring the elasticity of your skin without any downtime.
- Can help with signs of aging skin on the neck, face, jawline, and body.
- This treatment is available for patients of all bodies and skin types.
- ThermiSmooth is effective in treating areas of the face that have begun to sag, form deepening lines, or wrinkles including the cheeks, eyes, mouth, neck, and forehead.
- ThermiSmooth uses no injections or fillers. This treatment uses radiofrequency technology to naturally stimulate collagen production to promote healthy looking skin.
Face and body treatments typically require four treatments in 2 to 4 week intervals. The procedure generally takes anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes but can vary depending on the size of the treatment area. Patients are delighted to see their skin appear firmer and regain its healthy elasticity, making them look younger.
ThermiSmooth results typically last for about a year. Regular treatments every 9 to 12 months will help prolong the results for maximum effectiveness.
Before your Thermi Treatment
Inform your doctor if:
- You are pregnant, have an active urinary tract infection or skin infection, or wound around the area of treatment.
- You have any electronic implants such as a cardiac pacemaker, AICD, defibrillator, mechanical valve.
- You have any implantable devices (such as neuro stimulators, metal IUD, Cochlear implants and metal implants).
- Adequate hydration is encouraged for optimal results.
- Ensure treatment area is clean, dry and free of any make up and lotions.
- Remove all jewelry before procedure. If required, shave the treatment area at least one day prior to the procedure.
- For waxing or laser hair removal 5-7 days prior to avoid further irritation.