Glow Aesthetic Center has been taking major precautions for the safety of our patients and staff in response to the Covid-19 pandemic during these unknown times.
Some of these changes include, but are not limited to:
- Regularly testing all staff for the Covid-19 virus.
- Faceshields worn at all times by the practitioners during treatment.
- Plexiglass installation on the front desk.
- The use of hands free hand sanitizer stations in our office.
- Longer allocated times in between patients in order to disinfect treatment rooms and common areas.
- Longer patient treatment times in the office.
During this time we ask our patients to…:
- Please keep your face mask on as you enter our office. It is the law.
- Please be prepared for a mandatory temperature check as you enter our office.
- Please do not come to your appointment with any family, friends, or pets.
- Please take advantage of our digital HIPAA compliant consent forms which can be sent to your email to be filled out beforehand.
If you are feeling unwell, have traveled recently, or have been in contact who has recently been sick, please call to reschedule your appointment