The DiolazeXL is an innovative and effective laser used for hair removal today. It offers a large treatment area and has enough power to handle even stubborn patches of hair.
Even though the laser is powerful, it is gentle and works quickly. It can safely eliminate unwanted hair faster and more conveniently than other treatment methods. This will help you achieve the desired results and ensure they last longer than other treatment options.
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
The DiolazeXL laser uses energy beams on the follicles of hair while they are growing. The pigment present in your hair follicles will absorb the laser’s energy. This works to destroy or disable the hair follicle. This means the follicle will no longer grow strong hair when this happens. If hair does grow from the follicle, it will be weak. Hair follicles that are destroyed through this process will not grow hair again. As a result, it is a permanent type of hair removal.
The Diolaze uses wavelength laser energy and a sapphire 3CP tip together during the laser treatment. The 3CP tip cools the treatment area while the laser heats it up. This dual effect is how the device helps you achieve faster results without any pain or extensive downtime.
To ensure your treatment is as effective as possible, every hair follicle in the treatment area must be targeted during the hair’s growth stage. To get optimal results, several laser treatments over a period of several weeks are necessary.
To learn more about our Services with a diolazexl laser hair removal treatment serving Encino, call 818-905-8815
Benefits Offered by DiolazeXL Laser Hair Removal
Choosing this laser hair removal treatment in our Encino office offers several benefits, which include the following:
- Achieve the desired results in fewer sessions than what is needed with other treatments
- No more time-consuming or painful hair removal methods required
- The laser includes built-in cooling technology to help make the treatment more comfortable
- Helps produce hairless and smooth skin
- It can be used on the chin and upper lip
- No downtime and a short recovery period
- Results are permanent or can last for multiple years
- Short procedure time
- Safe and FDA-approved treatment for all types and colors of skin
- No stubble or ingrown hairs
- It can be used on virtually any part of the body
Encino DiolazeXL Laser Hair Removal Treatment Near Me 818-905-8815
What to Expect from the DiolazeXL Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
Treatments with the DiolazeXL laser are much faster than other types of lasers that are used for this procedure. While the actual time depends on the size of the area you are having treated, DiolazeXL treatment takes from just a few minutes up to half an hour (sometimes longer).
The laser used for the treatment is a handheld unit that targets the hair follicles in the selected treatment area. It works efficiently and painlessly. Minimal pain is associated with the procedure, which is attributed to the Diolaze Triple Cooling system.
The laser will burn and destroy your hair follicles; however, the cooling mechanism prevents you from feeling pain.
After your treatment, the part of the hair shaft under your skin is expelled in about one to two weeks. You will likely notice your hair falling away or shedding during this time.
Click to contact our California Team today
DiolazeXL vs. Other Hair Removal Methods
Compared to the other laser hair removal solutions available, DiolaxeXL provides much faster results, and fewer sessions are needed. You will find that some facilities still offer older methods of laser hair removal. However, the main drawback of these is that they cannot be used on type IV skin. When you choose DiolaxeXL laser hair removal, you will find it effective on all skin types.
Electrolysis is another option for hair removal; however, it requires more sessions and can be a long and painful process.
You may be used to waxing, plucking, and shaving to remove hair. Unfortunately, these are much more time-consuming and costly over the course of your life. With DiolaxeXL hair removal, you have something that will last – often for the rest of your life. As a result, you don’t have to worry about taking time to shave, schedule a waxing session, or anything else. You get rid of unwanted hair – end of the story.
Book an Appointment with a practitioner now
Who Is the Ideal Candidate for Laser Hair Removal?
Men and women with any skin color or type who want to eliminate hair from different areas of their bodies are candidates for this treatment. The ideal candidate will meet the following specifications:
- Not pregnant
- Have no infections, outbreaks, or rashes in the treatment area
- Have not recently tanned (in the sun or a tanning bed)
- Is at least 18 years old
What Parts of the Body Can this Procedure Treat?
The DiolazeXL laser hair removal treatment featuring the 3CP cooling sapphire tip is a gentle and safe method used to remove hair from almost anywhere on the face or body. Several parts of the body can be treated in one session. Some of the most common areas treated with this laser hair removal process include the following:
- Upper lip
- Bikini area
How Many Treatments Will You Need?
To achieve optimal results with this laser treatment procedure, it is best to schedule four to six sessions that last around 20 to 30 minutes each. These should be performed every four to six weeks. The procedure can be completed in just a few minutes if you have smaller parts of your body treated, like your sideburns or upper lip.
How Can You Prepare for Laser Hair Treatment?
Before your laser hair removal appointment, you will meet with one of our technicians to ensure that you are a candidate for the procedure. Before the day of your treatment, there are a few things to remember. After all, if you take the right steps before your scheduled treatment, you will be more likely to achieve the desired results. These tips include the following:
- Avoid using topical products that result in photosensitivity. This includes things like retinol, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, and hydroxy acids. These should not be used on the area being treated for at least three days before your appointment. You can use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer to treat the area.
- Avoid sun exposure. You should avoid exposing the area to be treated to the sun. You should also avoid tanning beds for at least two weeks before your scheduled treatment. Make sure to use a broad-spectrum mineral sunblock with an SPF of at least 30 every day. This is necessary even if it is cloudy or raining.
- Follow instructions for your oral prescription medications. When you schedule an appointment, you may be instructed to do something different with your medications right before the appointment day. Be sure to follow the instructions you are given.
- Avoid other treatments. It is best to avoid other types of treatments in the area you are having laser hair removal. This includes microdermabrasion, chemical peels, dermal filler injections, and Botox injections. Avoid these at least 14 days before your scheduled laser hair treatment.
- Clean the treatment area. Be sure you come to your appointment clean and that your skin is free from any creams, fragrances, oils, or lotions.
- Shave the area. You must shave your treatment area before your appointment. For legs, shave them about 24 hours before your appointment to help you avoid any irritation. Avoid using chemical depilatories on the treatment area or tweezing, waxing, or epilating the area for two weeks before your scheduled treatment. You should avoid doing any of these between your treatment, too. The laser will target your hair’s roots. This means it must be present for the treatment to work. Shaving is the only hair removal method that is appropriate.
With this laser hair removal procedure, it is possible to return to your usual activities or return to work after your treatments. While you don’t have any downtime after the treatment, you can use the following aftercare tips to help speed up your recovery. These tips include the following:
- Use a moisturizer or aloe vera on the treated area for at least one or two days
- Don’t get in the sun or any other focused heat for at least 24 hours after your treatment
- Avoid any strenuous physical activity for at least 24 hours after your treatment
- Avoid using any chemicals on the treatment area for a minimum of two weeks after treatment
Following these tips will help speed up your recovery and ensure you don’t experience discomfort or other issues.
Visit Us Today
Contact our Encino, CA office if you are ready to see what laser hair treatment can do for you. Our technicians will be happy to discuss your needs and schedule an appointment for you to experience the difference offered by the Morpheus8 DiolazeXL.
Call 818-905-8815 or complete a free case evaluation form