Are you getting enough vitamins and minerals? How can you be sure you’re getting the right amount? It’ll depend on your overall health and who you ask. A healthy diet is still the best way to get the nutrients your body needs; however, there’s a more potent method than taking pills when it comes to supplementation.
Intravenous (IV) treatments infuse your system with larger doses of micronutrients than you’d get in a daily vitamin pill. Under the guidance of one of our board-certified practitioners, IV vitamin therapy in Encino, CA, can support a healthy body and give you sharper cognitive functions.
What Is IV Vitamin Therapy?
IV vitamin therapy is a treatment that passes vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients slowly into your body through a small intravenous catheter.
The nutrient-rich serum can drip from an infusion bag, or a clinician can push the fluid through the IV and into your bloodstream using a syringe. The push method works similarly to the IV drip; however, the fluid enters your vein even faster.
Both drip and push IV vitamin treatments are usually delivered to people wanting to achieve optimal health. Yet, they may not be getting a balanced mixture of nutrients in their diet. We can customize your ingredient blend to help you reach specified goals, including:
- A stronger immune system
- Greater stores of energy
- Weight loss
- Hangover relief
What Are the Benefits of Intravenous Delivery?
Vitamins and minerals delivered intravenously are more certain and controlled than nutrients taken orally. It’s one of the reasons IV vitamin therapy has such a sizable impact on your health. Other benefits of intravenous delivery include:
- Faster absorption: The IV transmits vitamins, minerals, and amino acids directly into your bloodstream. Nutrients that make their way through your digestive system can encounter issues or interruptions. IV delivery bypasses your digestive tract, giving you a faster absorption rate than pills.
- More efficient and widespread delivery: Vitamins delivered through IV are more likely to be absorbed by your body’s tissue cells and correct potential micro-nutritional deficiencies.
- Larger doses: More vitamins, minerals, and amino acids can be delivered by IV than by that daily vitamin pill, so they can have a more significant and faster impact on the way you feel.
What Nutrients Are Available Through IV Vitamin Therapy?
Your IV vitamin treatment ingredients will vary based on your overall health, needs, and desired treatment outcomes. Each nourishing compound or micronutrient uniquely impacts your well-being in the following ways:
- B complex: B complex produces energy and forms red blood cells.
- B12: This water-soluble vitamin uses fat and carbs for energy.
- Glutathione: This mother of all antioxidants protects your cells from damage while brightening your complexion.
- Methionine, inositol, and choline (MIC): This compound combination eliminates fat deposits in different parts of your body.
- Magnesium Chloride: Aids in cellular detoxification and tissue purification.
- Selenium: This chemical compound fights inflammation and boosts blood flow.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, promotes skin clarity and protects against immune system deficiencies.
- Zinc Sulfate: An inorganic compound that maintains normal healing and is used to treat zinc deficiency.
- Taurine: Taurine is a Sulphur-containing amino acid that decreases stress, metabolizes fat, and improves endurance and performance.
- Biotin: Found in egg yolk, liver, and yeast, this B-complex vitamin beautifies your skin, prevents brittle nails, and thickens hair.
- Arginine: Arginine is a primary amino acid that increases libido and improves circulation.
- Calcium gluconate: This mineral strengthens teeth, bones, and tissue.
IV Vitamin Infusion Menu
During your IV vitamin therapy session, you and your clinician will work together to choose the right blend of nourishing compounds to include in your infusion. We offer a standard menu with common combinations that you can pick from to achieve any of the following objectives:
- Beauty Drip: Restore your sense of beauty with a mix of B complex, B12, biotin, vitamin C, magnesium chloride.
- Body Recuperation: Help your body heal with this drip containing Arginine, B12, B complex, calcium gluconate, vitamin C.
- Brighter Skin: Put color in your cheeks and restore your glow with vitamin C, glutathione.
- Calorie Burner: Shed the pounds by infusing your body with Vitamin C, taurine, MIC (2), B complex.
- Energy Booster: After a long day, you need a natural pick-me-up. Try this robust fusion of B-complex, B12, vitamin C, and taurine.
- Hangover Cure: Cure nausea, headaches, and other hangover symptoms with this soothing blend of B complex, B12, selenium, glutathione, magnesium chloride.
- Hydrate Drip: B12 and normal saline are included in this rehydration drip.
- Immunity Booster: Improve your resistance to colds and infections with this combination of zinc sulfate, vitamin C(2), selenium, magnesium chloride.
- Myer’s Cocktail: This popular cocktail boasts Vitamin C, B complex, glutathione, B12
- Loaded Drip: Can’t decide on the vitamins you want to include? Try our Loaded Drip, which delivers every vitamin in our spa.
What Are Vitamin Shots?
Vitamin shots are a powerful way to improve vitality, fortify yourself against sickness and disease, and fuel weight loss. They deliver nourishing compounds directly into your bloodstream, similar to IV vitamin therapy.
However, instead of an IV infusion, they’re injected into your vein or muscle using a standard syringe. Typical shots you can add to your overall vitamin therapy treatment plan include:
- B complex: A blend of several water-soluble B vitamins intended to boost energy and improve mood and cognitive performance.
- B12: Another B vitamin, also called cobalamin, treats B12 deficiency and may aid in weight loss.
- Taurine: This is an amino acid that aids metabolism and provides energy.
- MIC: A mix of the amino acids methionine, inositol, and choline. This blend may improve metabolism and promote weight loss.
Does Insurance Cover IV Vitamin Therapy?
In the same way health care plans don’t cover oral dietary supplements, insurance companies typically neglect IV vitamin therapy. Instead, insurance companies generally consider vitamin therapy to be an elective treatment.
Our practitioners administer intravenous vitamin treatments at our center to boost your overall health and function; however, our remedies are not used to relieve specific medical conditions. Therefore, we don’t accept insurance to pay for any IV vitamin treatment.
Despite this, we do offer financial help so you can receive the treatment you deserve. Along with our lending partners, we offer three financing options that can help you set up an affordable and manageable payment plan.
Schedule Your IV Vitamin Therapy Session Today!
IV vitamin infusions deliver powerful nutrients directly to your bloodstream for fast results. Choose from various combinations to get the perfect blend of healthy vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to help you meet your wellness goals.
When you need IV vitamin therapy in Encino, CA, turn to the trusted team at Glow Aesthetic Center. Contact us now to schedule your first treatment or to set up your no-obligation consultation.