If you’re looking for a way to achieve softer, more beautiful skin in no time, consider a medical-grade facial rejuvenation. HydraFacial is a non-invasive treatment that utilizes patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate your skin with customized serums.
Reduce the appearance of brown spots, uneven tone, lines and wrinkles, and acne while firming and tightening your skin. If you live in Tarzana, call us to schedule your free consultation and to find out if a HydraFacial treatment is right for you. Start today and bring back your youthful glow.
What Is a HydraFacial Treatment?
A HydraFacial treatment is a non-surgical, multi-step way to restore and preserve your delicate facial skin.
It’s a microdermabrasion technique that utilizes pressurized jets of water to exfoliate your skin surface rather than abrasive materials. This method cleanses and resurfaces your skin without irritation.
It also purifies, pulls out toxins, and moisturizes using beneficial serums to return your skin to a softer, smoother state. Once you experience a HydraFacial treatment, you’ll want to return to maintain that healthy glow.
How Does a HydraFacial Treatment Work?
Achieve your beauty goals through HydraFacial’s five specific techniques, including:
- A facial cleanse
- A mild acid peel exfoliation
- A physical exfoliation using the exclusive HydraFacial device
- Dirt and debris suction that’s pain-free
- An antioxidant skin moisturizing with the HydraFacial Daily Essentials serum
Tarzana HydraFacial Treatment Near Me 818-905-8815
What Can I Expect During a HydraFacial Treatment Session?
Your HydraFacial multi-step system was created to cleanse and shrink your pores and provide you with a fresh, youthful appearance. The process goes like this:
- First, your board-certified practitioner uses water to exfoliate and clean the epidermis (outer layer) of your skin. This removes excess sebum oil and dead skin cells.
- Next, a mild chemical peel solution is applied to loosen debris-blocked pores. This lifts away persistent buildup from your pores that can dull the appearance of your skin.
- Finally, a wand is used to vacuum off the loosened dirt, oil, impurities from your pores while also administering nourishing, hydrating serums. The serums are an infusion of peptides, antioxidants, and deeply moisturizing hyaluronic acids designed to match your skin’s needs. It naturally detoxifies your skin and protects it from environmental free radicals.
When Will I See Results from My HydraFacial Treatment?
You’ll notice the positive effects of your HydraFacial increasing after a few treatments. Usually, clients need a session one or two times per month to notably improve their skin’s texture and appearance while sustaining a lasting effect.
Book an Appointment with a Beauty Aesthetician now
What Does HydraFacial Treat?
Most people qualify as candidates to receive a HydraFacial treatment. It is perfect for any skin color or type and addresses a range of standard dermatological challenges. It is typically used to:
- Combat aging signs.
- Balance skin tone.
- Shrink pores.
- Target acne.
- Balance your pH and reduce oily skin.
- Smooth fine lines or wrinkles.
- Counter dullness and reduce buildup.
- Soften rough texture.
- Hydrate your dermis and epidermis.
- Firm and tighten skin.
- Even out age spots and areas of hyperpigmentation.
Talk to your doctor before your treatment if you are or suspect you’re pregnant. Also, if you have a sunburn or rash or are experiencing a rosacea flare-up, you may need to put off your session until your symptoms subside.
How Much Do HydraFacial Treatments Cost?
Pricing for your HydraFacial treatment will depend on the package you select and your overall beauty goals. Your practitioner will explain your choices and answer any of your questions prior to booking your treatments.
Because HydraFacial treatments are not considered essential health care, they’re typically not covered by medical insurance. Though, do provide payment plans to help with costs.
If you’d like to finance ongoing HydraFacial treatments, we also offer financing options through PatientFi or CareCredit. If you qualify, you may be entitled to six months with 0% interest. We also accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and CareCredit’s beauty credit card. Call us for more information.
Schedule Your Tarzana HydraFacial Treatment with Glow
Diminish fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tones, and rebalance your pH with a painless microdermabrasion-like treatment that lasts. Restore your youthful glow and make it last with a HydraFacial treatment from Glow Aesthetic Center.
Glow is the leader in HydraFacial treatments in Tarzana, located just minutes from our Encino location. Book your free in-office or virtual consultation so we can go over your beauty goals and tailor a plan just for you. Call us or complete our online contact form to get started today!