Glow Aesthetic Center offers pain-free ThermiVa treatments to women in Tarzana and surrounding areas. Our process is quick, lasting only about 45 minutes, and the results can last up to a full year.
If you are ready to experience vaginal rejuvenation, increase sexual performance and enjoyment, reduce laxity, or even get help with stress-related incontinence, ThermiVa is the option you’ve been looking for. Book an appointment with our board-certified practitioners today or call the Glow offices at (818) 905-8815.
Is ThermiVa Safe to Use?
Safety is of the utmost importance to the medical team at Glow, which is led by Dr. Homan Siman. Luckily, ThermiVa has been cleared by the FDA, unlike other vaginal rejuvenation procedures. With ThermiVa, there is NO risk of side effects like:
- Burns, bruising, or blisters
- Skin punctures
- Infection through transmission (we use disposable parts)
- Nerve damage
In short, ThermiVa is the way to go if you want a safe, effective treatment to rejuvenate your vaginal health.
Who Can Get ThermiVa Treatments?
Vaginal rejuvenation through ThermiVa is available for women of all ages. Some use the procedure to increase their libido or counteract orgasmic dysfunction. Others may desire to repair damage or laxity caused by childbirth or intercourse. Still, other patients seek ThermiVa to help with incontinence brought on by stress.
Regardless of your age, the team at Glow Aesthetic Center will craft a unique treatment plan tailored specifically to your body type, beauty and health goals, and your needs.
Near Me 818-905-8815
How ThermiVa Works
Vaginal laxity or damage can come about through the aging process, childbirth, accidents, stress, or even through intercourse. However, the path to rejuvenation always begins in the same spot: stimulating the growth and development of collagen fibers in your skin and tissue.
Collagen fibers are the most abundant form of protein in your body. They provide structure for your tissues and organs, including your skin. By using radio waves, ThermiVa excites the fibers and causes your body to produce more.
More collagen means skin and vaginal/vulvar tissue that is:
How to Prepare for Your Treatment Session
Before you come in for your first ThermiVa experience, it’s important to make sure you take some of these preparatory steps.
- Hydration. Make sure you’ve had plenty of water in the 24 hours prior to your session. The procedure takes about a half-hour to 45 minutes, so it’s not long. Still, you don’t want to be dehydrated during your session.
- Skin Regimen. The treatment area needs to be clean, dry, and neatly shaven. That means no lotions, moisturizers, or other products. Also, if you engage in wax or laser hair removal, please do so at least a week before your ThermiVa session to prevent irritation.
- Medical Information. The team at Glow Aesthetic Center needs to know about any relevant medical conditions that might affect your treatment or the area involved in your session. For example, let us know about: pregnancy, the presence of an intrauterine device, implants such as a pacemaker, or any infection that affects the treatment area.
Book an Appointment with a practitioner now
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Are you ready to experience pain-free vaginal rejuvenation? Book an appointment for a ThermiVa consultation with the team at Glow Aesthetic Center. Call our office with any questions or concerns by dialing (818) 905-8815.