The Perfect Derma Peel | Encino
The Perfect Derma Peel is a breakthrough mid-depth chemical peel that is a fantastic treatment for patients looking to achieve younger, clearer skin in just one week. This chemical peel is suitable for patients of all skin types, requires no pre-treatment preparation, and only takes about 15 minutes to complete! This procedure is also described as painless.
What is the Perfect Derma Peel?
The Perfect Derma Peel uses the vitamin Glutathione as its featured master antioxidant, as well as a combination of acids and other vitamins in its formulation. Some of these include TCA (trichloroacetic acid), Phenol, Salicylic Acid, Vitamin C, Kojic Acid, and Retinoic Acid.
Glutathione, an antioxidant, neutralizes the damaging effects of free radicals, slows the aging process, and prevents wrinkles. Kojic acid is a potent lightening agent that has been shown to boost collagen and elastin production, resulting in brighter, tighter skin. Salicylic Acid exfoliates the skin and lowers inflammation, whereas TCA, Phenol, and Retinoic Acid diminish wrinkles and fix pigment disorders. The elements are potent on their own, but when combined, they yield incredible results:
- Improve the skin’s overall tone and texture.
- Improve the appearance of your skin by lightening and brightening it.
- Sun damage and aging spots can be removed or reduced.
- Pore size is reduced, and fine lines and wrinkles are softened.
- Hyperpigmentation and acne scars can be reduced or eliminated.
- Acne and melasma skin problems can be improved.
- Collagen production is stimulated, resulting in tighter skin.
Patients who should not get The Perfect Derma Peel include:
- Patients who are expecting a child or who are nursing a child
- Patients who are allergic to any of the above-mentioned peel ingredients, as well as aspirin
- Patients who have taken Accutane in the previous four months
- Patients with open wounds, sunburn, infected skin, cold sores, or lesions should seek medical attention. Patients who have had cold sores (herpes simplex) in the past may be given an antiviral three days before the peel.
- Patients who have recently had waxing, electrolysis, or chemical exfoliants treatments
- Patients undergoing chemotherapy and/or radiation treatment
- Patients having a history of autoimmune disease or any other condition that could compromise the immune system.
How many treatments are needed to achieve substantial results?
The overall skin tone and complexion will appear smooth, radiant, and fresh after just one treatment with The Perfect Derma Peel. Depending on the severity of the skin issue, multiple treatments may be required to achieve the desired outcomes. For more severe skin issues including Melasma and aggressive acne, a regimen of 2-3 treatments applied once every 4 weeks will provide the best results.
How long does The Perfect Derma Peel treatment take?
It will only take about 15 minutes to complete the initial treatment and application. The peeling phase and early overall effects will take around a week to complete.
During The Perfect Derma Peel peeling process:
The skin will either seem red, like a sunburn, or darker immediately after the peel has been applied. The initial peeling normally occurs on day three. Glow Aesthetic Center recommends applying a moisturizer that will hydrate your skin and prevent the appearance of peeling. The peeling process should be finished by day six or seven, with stunning effects.
What areas can The Perfect Derma Peel be applied to?
Bodily areas The Perfect Derma Peel can be applied to include:
- The Face
- The Neck
- The Chest
- The Hands
- The Buttocks
- and much more!
The Perfect Derma Peel and Acne Scarring
The Perfect Derma Peel formulation was created to aid a variety of skin problems. Acne is a big part of what this treatment is designed to heal. Acne can cause a lot of damage and scarring, therefore the Perfect Derma Peel can aid. Glutathione promotes cellular turnover, which aids in the removal of stubborn acne scars. To reduce the damage and scarring, a series of peels will be required.
Before and After