Shaving, waxing, and plucking unwanted hairs can be tedious and time-consuming. Laser hair removal gives you a longer-term, more inexpensive solution. Laser hair removal has successfully been used by thousands to achieve sleeker, smoother, and younger-looking skin for years.
Our board-certified practitioners are ready to schedule an in-person consultation for your laser hair removal in Sherman Oaks. To learn more about our services, meet our team, and create a treatment plan tailored to you, contact us for an appointment today.
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
Laser hair removal is a process that uses selective photothermolysis, a principle that meshes pulse duration with a distinct light wavelength to find and destroy specific hair follicles without impacting the skin nearby.
Hair removal lasers damage hair follicles, thereby removing unwanted hairs. This happens when the laser’s light energy converts to heat and is absorbed by your hair’s melanin. Dark objects absorb light, meaning melanin soaks up laser light in the hair follicle at a high intensity.
To learn more about our Services with a laser hair removal treatments serving Sherman Oaks, call 818-905-8815
What Is the Most Effective Laser Hair Removal Machine?
The Quanta 4V light system is the most cutting-edge laser hair removal machine approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
This advanced tool gives our board-certified practitioners two wavelength beams to treat all our Sherman Oaks laser hair removal patients effectively, no matter your skin sensitivity or color. Beam options include:
- Alexandrite laser: The Alexandrite laser delivers a relatively short 755-nanometer wavelength beam and targets the melanin in your hair follicle while safeguarding the surrounding skin.
- Nd: YAG laser: This Quanta 4V laser allows us to treat men and women with darker-pigmented or deeply tanned skin utilizing a longer 1064 nanometer wavelength.
These advancements in laser technology allow us to deliver pain-free laser hair removal that is also safe. With the Quanta 4V, you won’t experience discomfort or irritation and will likely only notice a cool tingle.
Sherman Oaks Laser Hair Removal Treatments Near Me 818-905-8815
Is Laser Hair Removal Worth it?
Laser assisted hair removal is a safe and effective method of removing unwanted and excess hair from many parts of your body. It’s the best option for diminishing the appearance and quantity of hairs on your armpits, bikini line, upper lip, chin, chest, or legs.
Laser hair removal in Sherman Oaks is worth it because it delivers results that are:
- Relatively pain-free: Though you will likely feel brief heat, momentary discomfort, and a sensation of cool tingling, laser hair removals are less painful than waxing or plucking. To reduce pain on the treatment site, administer numbing cream prior to your scheduled session.
- Faster: Your treatment sessions will vary based on the extent of the area being treated. For example, a small place like your lip may only take about 10 minutes. On the other hand, your legs and back will likely take an hour or so.
- Long-lasting: Our laser hair removal treatments are long lasting. If hairs grow back, they are usually lighter and finer than before and can be removed with touch-up laser treatments.
Click to contact our California Team today
Does Laser Hair Removal Really Work Permanently?
Laser hair removal is often described as permanent or near-permanent and is highly effective at reducing unwanted hairs in a specific area.
While permanent results aren’t always seen on the face, you likely won’t experience regrowth for several years. Some clients state that they haven’t had hair reappear there for a decade or more. Others may need annual touch-ups to maintain a smooth appearance.
Like most cosmetic procedures, results will differ and depend on areas being treated and changing hormone levels. For example, menopause-related hormone fluctuations can cause hair follicles on your neck, chin, lip, and sideburns to reactivate.
Book an Appointment with a practitioner now
Where on My Body Can Laser Hair Removal Be Used?
As long as you avoid your eyelashes and eyebrows, our laser hair removal treatment in Sherman Oaks can be used on nearly any other part of your body, including your:
- Arms and legs
- Feet and toes
- Bikini line
Contact Glow Aesthetic Center for Your Sherman Oaks Laser Hair Removal
The board-certified practitioners at Glow Aesthetic Center use the Quanta 4V laser hair removal system at our state-of-the-art facility. We proudly use the highest quality wellness and grooming amenities to offer you top-quality laser hair removal at an affordable price.
To schedule your initial in-person consultation to discuss a treatment plan and have all your Sherman Oaks laser hair removal questions answered, contact us by phone or online today. Also, be sure to check our website for our full line of laser treatments.
Call 818-905-8815 or complete a free case evaluation form